Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Freemake Video Converter

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to all,

I have got the chance to use a software that helps convert video files from one format to another. It is not a one-fits all piece of software. There are certain formats that do not included in the conversion feature. This software is also able to combine 2 or more video files into 1 which is very convenience if you are trying to string-up your edited videos into one long complete video.

I have used this feature with 2 video files I have downloaded from the internet. The conversion went smoothly and I will test the output right after this . I did a two-pass encoding in which, through my reading generally produces better video quality.

And did I mentioned this software is free? Yes, you have read it right. It is a free software with 'normal' twist. During the installation, you may opt to install sponsored additional applications together with the software. You just need to look into the 'Custom Installation' to check or un-check the additional application accordingly.

Well, that is all for now. Hope to see you some other time. Till next time, take care and wassalam.

***edit

after solid 1 hour and a half of the total video runtime, the output is confirmed OK and good. I think I'll stick to this free software for its features and reliability. A good software.

No comments:

Post a Comment