Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It is 11.45pm. The night is still young. Let us finish our work...

Asssalamu'alaikum and hi toall,

It has been three days since the due where I must submit my final mini project for one of my elective class. Due to the problem of broken files, I was forced to re-do some of the work at the last minute and until now, the work is still in progress. The broken yet very important files were the core reference to my mini project which without them, the mini project would simply fail.

Now, I am re-doing the two important files. I have asked my lecturer for an submission extension and fortunate enough that he was kind and granted me a few more days to submit my work. I have learned my lesson. I need to keep multiple copies of essential files to avoid cases such as this.

It is not that late at night. I think I can finish huge part of the work tonight and maybe continue finishing it tomorrow morning. The work should be printed and handed by hand to my lecturer before 4 pm in the afternoon.

I wish myself good luck and I hope this would never happened again.

Till next time, take care and be good to those near you. Take care and wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment