Wednesday, December 07, 2011

PHP and web application programming...

Salam and hi to all,

I have been programming web applications since 2006. Since then, I have successfully developed a few web application for use in an intranet environment. Some may ask me what do you get out of doing something which is not what you have learned before (either during schooling years nor the many years in the university). I simply would answer that I seek the joy seeing other people able to fulfill their work/intended objectives more accurately, efisiently and quicker than before.


Many fields in todays world are further enhanced by web applications. The work in the office and at home, mobile phone and mobile applications are some parts of the many web applications we have around us. Whether you see or not, in the air (electrical waves or wireless signals) or in the computer on your desk, the phone and tablets your spouse and children are using at this moment, the web and its integrated world of web applications are part-and-parcel of our modern connected lives. These applications are becoming more present and becoming more essential on daily basis.

However, I would like to contribute more rather than becoming ever-accepting users of applications. I wish I could develop mobile application which can be integrated and used in phones around the world. If only I have the knowledge to enhance security-side of the web applications. Perhaps then I can be more actively participate in creating new web and mobile applications that can be used by many more users rather those connected in my work intranet environment.

I will keep on developing web applications. As long as my help is needed.

Till next time, wassalam and good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment