Sunday, July 06, 2014

My son is getting better. Alhamdulillah... - Edited: He is still having the fever...

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to all,

My son is havinv a fever. My wife and I are always afraid and feel pity for him whenever he is downed witb a fever. His tempreture would rise quite rapidly and we literally afraid of what the fever can bring to his health. After a visit to the doctor and two days of constant medication and monitoring, he is getting well again. Praise ALLAH the Almighty,  Alhamdulillah.

Till next time, take care and be good to those around you. Wassalam.

edited:

He is still having the fever. His temperature is at 37.7 degrees Celsius on the ear thermometer. I think we need to bring him to the clinic again. All this while, we have been giving him suspended paracetamol with no antibiotics included in the medication. Perhaps after today's visit to the clinic, he would be given an antibiotics on top of a new bottle of paracetamol.

My pray is for his recovery and his good health. May ALLAH grant me this wishes. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment