Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A long night for me...

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to all,

Tonight is going to be a long night for me. I have to take an examination for one of my classes tomorrow. Thus, tonight will be my last preparation for the exam. Although the exam is to be in a form of an open-book test, at least I should pick up the study materials and read a bit. It has been quite a while since the last time I had to take any exam. The last time I had an examination was when I was required to sit for an career-promotion type exam which entailed higher pay of salary. That was the last time.

And in the same time, my youngest baby was crying for a quite a long time tonight. And while he was doing that, he got sick and 'threw up' on our bed. I felt so angry towards myself and the whole situation. He was just not wanting to sleep. The elder brother was forever so energetically accepting the little boy want to play. As a result, out of tiredness while refusing to sleep, he 'threw-up' on our bed. Every time he did that, I feel so sad thinking the pain that he has to go through to gag and releasing all from his small beautiful stomach.

He needs his much needed sleep and from my observation, he would sleep in a less-lighted room (a comfortable and not-suffocating kind of a darken room). He is still very young and his health to me is one of my primary concerns.

May ALLAH grant me steady heart and strength to lead and care for my family. InsyaALLAH I will do the best that I can.

Until next time, take care. Wassalam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment