Thursday, June 19, 2014

The work is piling up. Need to wake up...

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to al,

My studies and its workload is piling up on my shoulder and I am trying my best to finish them as soon as I can. As far as reading is concerned, it is an on-going process. Change of attitude for the better and increasing my self-motivation and willpower to learn and become better is now my primary target and ambition. I need to get up and see the reality around me and make sure that I keep myself realistically see my own responsibilities and shoulder them in the best that I can.

I need to be the best. Not only for me (personal satisfaction) but more importantly, for my wife and children. To be a hero-figure that they can be proud of, learn from and referred to when they need to.

That is all for now. Till next time, take care and be good to all that is around you. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment