Thursday, May 29, 2014

i could not sleep...

Assalamu'alaikum and hi to all,

It is now 2 o'clock in the morning and i am still not sleeping. I am wide awake. My eye lids seem would not want to rest. Maybe i have a lot in my mind.

Quite frankly, i am worried about my study. It requires constant reading and analyzing. I am at a point where i already have my preliminary data and the data needs to be transcribed for analysis later. It is the 'drive' in me that needs a quick jump-start to get it going again. I hate to see myself doing the work at the last minute. Last-minute work is just too taxing and has huge pressure on the brain. And that is not acceptable. 

I need to start and i need to start as soon as i possibly can.

Till next time, bye bye and take care. Wassalam and peace be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment