Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I has been such a long time since the last entry...

Assalamu'alaikum and Hi to all,

It has been such a long time since I had the time to write something here in the blog. Blogging, I would say, is not what I would like to during my free time. I have been spending more time on social network apps like Facebook or Whatsapp than any other apps on the internet.

Right now, I am given the opportunity to further study to a Masters degree. I was awarded a scholarship by the Ministry of Education Malaysia. I am excited to continue this next part of my life and I hope I would have a great learning experience and a Masters degree in the next two years of my life.

Till the next entry, I would you all good luck in your efforts and be the best that you can be.

Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment