Monday, October 29, 2012

my sons 'talking' to each other...

salam and hi to all,

i has been a while since the last time i put my creative writing skills to good use here. i'll try to get around doing this as frequent as possible.

right now, my sons (the eldest is 9 years-old and the youngest is 3 months-old) is 'talking' to each other. the eldest is copying the sounds my youngest made, as if the whole 'interaction' seems mutually understood although anyone knows no meaningful conversation were actually made. yet, my 3 months-old is very happy that someone is giving him an undivided attention he needs. from the looks of it all, they are happy and close with each other. i am indeed happy to see it, yet there is very small amount of jealousy arises within me. hihihi... this is just bad of me to say so. the brotherly closeness among the sons is what all parent wants. and i hope this will continue forever.

i think it is about time i join in the fun. see you next time. wassalam and good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment